Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 1-2 QPR

Bolton 1-2 QPR

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Bolton 1-2 QPR on Wed Sep 05 2018, 17:27

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton's next game is against QPR.  Bolton currently are in 8th place with 11 points whilst QPR are 22nd with 4 points.  

Our head to head record is:

Won: 14
Lost: 13
Drawn: 5

The last 6 games between us are as follows:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]17/02/2018CQueens Park Rangers20Bolton Wanderers12,638[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Loss
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]21/10/2017CBolton Wanderers11Queens Park Rangers14,243Darren Pratley[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Draw
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]20/02/2016CBolton Wanderers11Queens Park Rangers14,085Zach Clough[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Draw
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]03/10/2015CQueens Park Rangers43Bolton Wanderers16,026Gary Madine, Liam Feeney, Wellington Silva[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Loss
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]28/01/2014CQueens Park Rangers21Bolton Wanderers15,097Spearing[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Loss
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]24/08/2013CBolton Wanderers01Queens Park Rangers14,999[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Loss
These are the sort of games we need to be winning this season if we are to avoid a relegation scrap.  So I'm going for a 2-0 win and let's hope Christian Doidge gets a game and shows us he can play at this level.

2 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Wed Sep 05 2018, 17:35

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I agree, this is a must win game to get the points in the bag,  for when we hit that inevitable bad run.

3 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Wed Sep 05 2018, 18:01

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This is about as predictable as it gets.

Bolton doing ok, opposition not so much.

Guaranteed away win.

4 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Wed Sep 05 2018, 18:46

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is about as predictable as it gets.

Bolton doing ok, opposition not so much.

Guaranteed away win.

You mean like the Birmingham game?

5 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Wed Sep 05 2018, 18:49

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Shut it Boggers you gobshite.

6 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 06 2018, 08:32

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
QPR have improved recently but we should beat them at home, i'm going 2-0.

7 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 06 2018, 12:02

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
1 - 1

8 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 06 2018, 12:02

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm going for a 2-1 win to the trotters.

9 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 06 2018, 12:15

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I'm showing off now- I'm in Malaysia and so won't be at the game but hopefully Nuts is up and running. After the spirit shown at Preston and if Doige gets a run out, I'm predicting 3-1

10 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 06 2018, 12:16

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm showing off now- I'm in Malaysia and so won't be at the game but hopefully Nuts is up and running.

Not for you now it won't! Razz

11 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 06 2018, 12:29

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm showing off now- I'm in Malaysia

I'm pleased that you've finally met your internet ladyboy lover.

12 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 06 2018, 12:36

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm showing off now- I'm in Malaysia

I'm pleased that you've finally met your internet ladyboy lover.

I'm with the missus- been married for 35 years. Are you telling me that she's been having me on for all this time?

13 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 06 2018, 14:22

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

14 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 06 2018, 18:24

MartinBWFC

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Might just nick this one.   2-1

15 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Fri Sep 07 2018, 16:15

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I think we'll get this one. 1-0 to us. Oztumer to score.

16 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Sat Sep 08 2018, 23:43

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Given the international break we may see a slightly different team perhaps with Doidge integrated. I know it's not Parky's style to throw new signings in early but with a fortnight to get ready you never know. There must be some pressure to play him given the price tag and his scoring record.

17 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Sun Sep 09 2018, 13:20

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
With Magennis suffering from a groin strain, Parky may want to rest him if he's still not 100% by Saturday so may opt to play Doidge in the same team. Not sure that chasing lost causes is Doidge's game so would require a tweak or two to the system to get the best out of him, but we'll see.

18 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Sun Sep 09 2018, 13:28

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
As a minimum he'll be on the bench, I think

19 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Sun Sep 09 2018, 13:54

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As a minimum he'll be on the bench, I think
Depends on the injury I guess, but word is it's not too bad.

20 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Mon Sep 10 2018, 02:47

Keegan

Bolton win, 2-0.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

21 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Mon Sep 10 2018, 05:00

Keegan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
One hell of a catchy tune, this is!  :clap:

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 13 2018, 10:41

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ref Watch: Oliver Langford to take charge of Bolton Wanderers v Queens Park Rangers

Oliver Langford will take charge of Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship home game against Sheffield United on Saturday afternoon at the University of Bolton Stadium.

Entering into his 12th year as an official, Langford has overseen five Championship games this season, in which he has produced 11 yellow cards and one red card during those fixtures.

The red card came during Macclesfield Town v Grimsby Town in Sky Bet League Two, where he dismissed Mitch Rose on the 63rd minute.

When looking towards last season, Langford dished out 121 yellow cards in 39 games, branding just five red cards in total.

Philip Dermott and Akil Howson will act as linesman for the fixture, with Scott Oldham as fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

23 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 13 2018, 10:57

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can get on with my life now. Two weeks without 'ref watch' is murder.

24 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Thu Sep 13 2018, 11:13

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can get on with my life now. Two weeks without 'ref watch' is murder.

Glad to hear your satisfaction for once. Very Happy

25 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Fri Sep 14 2018, 10:23

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Slightly concerned that Grounds is likely to start due to Taylor's injury - not overly confident about our defence being up against the likes of Nakhi Wells and Hemed. Hopefully Williams won't get himself sent off and we can stop them before they get at the back line. Maybe this is the game that Grounds will show us why Parky signed him because I haven't seen anything yet that fills me with confidence.
And I think we have to win this one as we have 4 tough matches in a row after this before the Rovers derby - Boro away, Ipswich away (where we never get anything) Derby at home and then Stoke away. We need points on the board.

26 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Fri Sep 14 2018, 12:27

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can get on with my life now. Two weeks without 'ref watch' is murder.
But at the same time, you make us all wait for nearly a year for the highly anticipated "BEL!"

27 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Fri Sep 14 2018, 12:49

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
It will be interesting to see if our million pound striker can make the big step up from 4th tier to 2nd tier.I suppose the size of the fee makes it the first signing Parky has made where there is some pressure on the manager for him to be a good 'un.I recall John Thomas was a  prolific goalscorer for us in the 4th tier but didn't make the grade at 2nd tier West Brom after leaving us.
I don't have faith in our team to attack with much quality and carve out enough chances to  win many home games but QPR are one of the weakest teams in the league so it should be close, id think a draw or Bolton win by one goal.
A draw would be a  bit disappointing but from where we were on Monday night it would be 13 points gained Very Happy

28 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Fri Sep 14 2018, 19:34

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sadly, due to family circumstances, I can't make the game tomorrow, so it's going to be a bit odd for me.

29 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Fri Sep 14 2018, 21:10

wessy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
We all look forward to see Doidge so i guess he will play Donaldson, with him coming off the bench. looking forward to seeing Williams and i feel a bit for Grounds he picked a game for his debut were all the team played below par and the game was lost from the off, he was a mainstay at Birmingham for a lot of games so he should be good enough.

Funny how fans really thought Taylor was shite and we needed to replace him, but now he is irreplaceable lol

30 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Sat Sep 15 2018, 01:17

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sadly, due to family circumstances, I can't make the game tomorrow, so it's going to be a bit odd for me.
Is your mum OK?

Hope so.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum