Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 1-2 QPR

Bolton 1-2 QPR

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Mon Sep 17 2018, 07:50

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Parkinson has to take responsibility for three terrible home performances. As has previously been said, he was excused last season as he didn’t have the players available to play any other way. 

Why the fuck bring in Oztumer and leave him benched, he should be first name on the sheet especially at home, we look much better when he’s running midfield

62 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Mon Sep 17 2018, 08:29

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's going to be a lot trickier trying to attack whilst Ameobi is out which may be until December, so there probably won't be a better time to try something different.

63 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Mon Sep 17 2018, 11:53

Tungsten3

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
Doige doesn't look like a single striker type. Behind mcgennis? Maybe.

Oz did play in one home game was it brum? And we didn't play much better

64 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Mon Sep 17 2018, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oz did play in one home game was it brum? And we didn't play  much better

You're right, he played against Birmingham and we weren't brilliant. But sometimes it's about intent.

Against Birmingham at least we had an attacking midfielder on the pitch to give the Brum midfield something to think about. If you go into a home game with 3 defensive midfielders you give the opposition the initiative. Which QPR took.

65 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Mon Sep 17 2018, 15:44

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
PP is never going to change.....its not in his nature that's all. Some managers are defensive minded and he is one of them. PP seems like a nice bloke to have a pint with but if you want entertaining footy then nope.
You get a Klopp who's style is attack attack attack,,,,then attack some more etc. or the manager at Wolves who's name escapes me right now.....they intend to have a do this season no parking the bus.

So anyway the team selection and tactics probably cost us another three points....and plenty more of the same to come I'm afraid. Hoping for a miracle on Wednesday mainly due to the fact that my mate is a Boro fan and I never hear the end of it Smile

66 Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR on Mon Sep 17 2018, 16:27

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
One of my mates is a Boro fan too and I'm only hoping we don't get totally embarrassed - and I suspect fear of embarrassment is what drives Parky's approach to system and selection i.e. set up to try to avoid conceding and then see if the poor lonely buggers up top can nick something.
He certainly doesn't do much to provide support for our forwards and the unfortunate thing is that opposition teams know it and set up to turn the screw.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum